In compliance to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Council and Parliament, issued on the 27th of April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons respecting the processing of personal data and its free circulation, as well as following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data (A.E.P.D.), IT IS INFORMED:
- Any personal data either given or requested by you is incorporated in a privately owned file whose sole recipient and responsibility is US AGROPECUARIA S.L.
- Data requested will be strictly only those necessary to adequately carry out requested services, possibly accepting the collection of third party contact details, such as legal representatives, guardians, or other such designated people by the client.
- All collected data are binded by a confidentiality commitment, with legally established security measures, and under no circumstances are they transferred or treated by third parties, natural or legal, without prior consent of the client, guardian, or legal representative, except in those cases in which it is essential the correct provision of the service.
- Once the relationship between the company and the client is finished, the data will be archived and conserved for a minimum period of ONE YEAR, after which the data will continue archived or failing that will be returned in full to the client or authorized legal representative.
- I manifest my consent for the data that I provide will be included in the Treatment named US AGROPECUARIA SL Clients, with the purpose of managing the contracted service, issuance of invoices, contact…, all procedures relating to the clients. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising the rights to access, rectification, cancellation, and contesting of data, indicating it in writing to US AGROPECUARIA with address C/ Diego de León 35, 1B; 28006 Madrid.
- Personal data will be transferred by XXXEMPRESAXXX to the entities that provide services to it.